Used alone or with the hutch, the Tynecastle Computer Credenza is a dynamo of English Country style that's packed with storage and high-tech features. Crafted of Poplar Solids and Figured Alder Veneers, the warm Chestnut finish reveals the rich character of the figured Alder veneers and creates a canvas of comfort and classic appeal. Features include a FC620 power bar with 2 electrical outlets, phone jack, high-speed data ports and USB upstream and downstream. There's one electrical outlet, a phone and USB port on the bottom center drawer with a drop-front for use with a keyboard. Two utility drawers with 3 slots and 2 removable dividers in each drawer. One writing slide and one pencil tray for use in either drawer, and one locking file drawer with Pendaflex letter/legal filing system. One door with one adjustable shelf and pullout printer tray behind.
- FC620 power bar with two electrical outlets, phone jack, high speed data ports and USB upstream and downstream, also offers one electrical outlet and matching data, phone and USB port on the bottom
- Center drawer with drop-front for keyboard use
- Two utility drawers with three slots and two removable dividers in each drawer
- One writing slide and one pencil tray for use in either drawer
- One locking file drawer with pendaflex letter/legal filing system
- One door with one adjustable shelf and pullout printer tray behind
- Keyboard drawer: 25 3/4W x 13 1/4 - 17D x 3 1/4H
- Knee space: 26 5/8W x 21 1/2D x 24H
- Printer space: 19W x 20D x 17 7/8H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.