With an exquisite combination of decorative Myrtle Burl, Clear Maple, Walnut and Cherry Veneers, a dark rich finish and Greek column motifs on the front and corners, the European Renaissance Computer Credenza has an Old World elegance that will inspire your best work. Functional features include one file drawer with Pendaflex letter/legal filing system in the left pedestal, one box drawer with removable dividers, one box drawer with a pencil tray and writing insert. In the right pedestal is one box drawer with pencil tray and a writing insert, one door opening to reveal one adjustable shelf and a FC620 power bar in the top with two grounded electrical outlets on top and one on the bottom, a phone jack, high speed data post and USB upstream and downstream.
- Left pedestal with one file drawer with Pendaflex letter/legal filing system
- One box drawer with removable dividers
- One box drawer with pencil tray and writing insert; pedestal lock
- Right pedestal with one box drawer with pencil tray and writing insert, one door opening to reveal one adjustable shelf and printer pullout on metal ball bearing slides; center drawer with drop-front for use with a keyboard
- FC620 power bar in top with two grounded electrical outlets on top and one on bottom, phone jack, high speed data ports, and USB upstream and downstream
- Kneehole space: 28W x 22 3/8D x 24 1/8H
- Keyboard space: 25 1/2W x 13 1/2D x 2 5/8H
- Printer space: 19 7/16W x 17 9/16D x 16 1/16 - 17 5/16H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.